Free App Official Content Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN ONLY TO SCHOOLS IN THE UNITED STATES.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
U.S.LAW GOVERNS THIS SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The FREE APP GIVE AWAY (the ”Giveaway”) entry period begins at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) on January 05, 2016 and ends at 11:59 P.M PT on March 11, 2016 (the ”Entry Period”). To enter online, complete our form on the School Apps USA website (www.schoolappsusa.com/giveaway) and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Entries are limited to online entries only. There is a limit of one sweepstakes entry per person and per e-mail address, regardless of method of entry. No purchase necessary.
3. ELIGIBILTY: The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of School Apps USA (”Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, and such employees’ immediate family and household members, are not eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). The Sponsor’s decision is final in deciding the identity of an entrant.
4. WINNER SELECTION: One Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its agent on or about March 14, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner is subject to verification. The potential winner will be notified by email or phone, in Sponsor’s discretion. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner is unreachable or fails to respond to any notification during a period of forty-eight (48) consecutive hours (Sponsor may elect not to leave messages on answering machines), or if the potential winner fails to respond or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
5. PRIZE: One Prize will be awarded. The Prize consists of one (1) Customized App for the winning school. The prize consists of an App with no more than 5 pages of content and between 7-10 features. A detailed feature list can be found on the following page (http://schoolappsusa.com/app-features/).
6. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entries or entry information, loss of entries or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passable e-mail filtering by a user’s internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor is not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer or computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion. CAUTION: ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Use of any macro, ”bot’ or other automated system or mechanism to submit entries is prohibited. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, cheats, or otherwise attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or acts in a manner that is intended or likely to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor. Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend all or part of this sweepstakes should a virus, bug, technical failure or problem, entrant fraud or misconduct or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, in Sponsors administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. In the event of termination of the sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors and agents, and each of their directors, officers, employees and assigns, shall have no liability for any damage or loss to person or property or any other liability due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the operation of this Sweepstakes, any person’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors and agents, and each of their directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of the operation of this Sweepstakes, the entrants participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, any claims or liability relating to loss of or damage to property, personal injury and/or death. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited bylaw. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not have any liability for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
7. PRIVACY: Entrants agree that personal data provided to the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, including name, address, telephone number and email address maybe processed, stored or otherwise used within the context of administering the Sweepstakes and engaging in marketing and public relations related activity. The entrant express consent to such processing, storage and use. Personal data will be transferred to the United States and entrants consent to the data transmission, processing and storage of this personal data in the United States. Sponsor takes its data privacy/protection obligations seriously and entrants have the right to inquire as to how their data is being processed by writing to the Sponsor.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court of proper jurisdiction in the State of Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the entrants connection with the sweepstakes, or the conduct of the sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
9. WINNER LIST: The winner will be announced via our Twitter and facebook pages.
10. SPONSOR: School Apps USA, 5155 Financial Way, Mason, OH 45040